‘’the knowledge of maximizing the user’s personal safety against security risks to private information and property associated with using the internet, and the self-protection from computer crime in general. ‘’
At the end of the module you will be able to:
- Explain the basic concepts of ethics and information ethics.
- Explain the importance of complying ethical principles in the process of using and managing information technologies and the Internet.
- Respect the rights of others online
- Realize the situations that will be encountered as a result of violation of ethical principles.
- Determine the components that are important for privacy.
- Discuss the importance of privacy and security dimensions in the use of information technologies.
- Make comments on the occurrence of security vulnerabilities.
- Know the methods of information protection.
- Discuss the measures that can be taken by evaluating the possible risks in the process of information sharing. Understands malicious software.
- Make clear distinguishes between the information that should remain confidential and that can be shared.